Even if you’re not big on making resolutions, who doesn’t have a few things they’d like to work on?
Though your list may never make it onto your Facebook page or Twitter feed, if there are things you really want to accomplish in 2014, try a few of these strategies from Dr. Neala Peake so you can move on to bigger and better goals in 2015.
Baby steps, folks, baby steps.
1. Make sure all of you really wants to change.
We have lots of little parts that pull us often in different directions and most of those parts want to make the change but there’s one persistent part that clings onto the old habits or patterns. And that’s often enough to pull us down. If you are aware of this part (or it may be a couple of parts), you need to negotiate with it. I know this sounds bizarre but it works! Talk to the part, thank it, acknowledge it by knowing that it has your best interests at heart and that the behavior it wants you to continue would have worked for you at some time. It’s just that it’s no longer useful. So discuss it and see, hear or feel what has to happen for that part to relinquish it’s hold onto the old and allow in the new. It may need to be acknowledged and given a very small role as a monitor to check that all is OK. […]
Read full article 10 winning strategies for making resolutions stick – Holy Kaw!.
How Can I Help You?
Eliminate your fears and build rock solid self-confidence to achieve all of your goals.
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Harness the power of self-confidence to completely transform your life
- Eliminate negativity and focus on what is really important to your future
- Dramatically increase your income and unlock your true potential
- Live a happier and more satisfying life.
- A proven system for setting goals and objectives to achieve personal success.