1. Seek to discover that little thing in your business that can be a big thing to your customers, Uncover your gift..
2. Select your tactic and choose strategies to make the tactic happen. Keep it simple and executable.
3. Recognize it’s your job to focus the mission and bring the B-I triangle to life.
4. The Midas Touch requires discipline. You can be a rebel, but understand that it will demand new levels of personal, financial and business responsibility.
5. Be generous with your energy and success. Bring others along for the ride and reward them well. The Midas Touch is not a sport, It is a team effort.
6. There are no little things, everything matters, so hire wisely and inspire your team with your vision. They will be the ones that carry it out and represent you.
7. Think big, set your vision high and go for it. You’ll be shocked by what you can accomplish when you do.
8. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth fighting for. You’ll have lots of people and obstacles in your way. Work and fight to get beyond them.
9. Don’t delay. Every day that you work in your business without a vision, without a plan and without proving it works is another day that you delay your success.
10. Discover your true self and surround yourself with people who compliment your gifts and models of operation.
11. Commit to being a life long learner by studying successful business and people to understand the little things that count in their business.
12. Design your business from the start so that it is leverageable, expandable, predictable and financeable.
13. Realize that an Entrepreneurs most important gift to the world is jobs, security and well-being for others.
14. Recognize that the world needs more Entrepreneurs. Everyone is counting on you.