“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, Alchemist
- Reward yourself for accomplishing your goals. Having something to look forward to at the end of your hard work will make you want to get started sooner. When I’m reading for class, I tell myself that after I reach a certain page number I’ll let myself watch an episode of my favorite television show or eat something special I’ve saved.
- Set realistic goals for yourself. If you try to push yourself too hard, you may feel overwhelmed before you even start. That being said, don’t pad your to do list with simple tasks just so that you can cross things off. […]
Read full article via Life Hack
With more than 25 years experience coaching individuals and organization’s in performance we invite you to learn more about our free coaching session. See what a Jim Woods certified coach can do for you.
Why Start Now?
- You’re stuck
- You’re lost
- Things aren’t working out
- You’re afraid.
Get on the phone with your InnoThink Group Coach Today.
- You’ll have your own coach.
- A custom plan that keeps you on target.
- A vested interest in your success
- Unlimited email support
- Four meetings per month via phone or web meeting
- Get Real Accountability