Any change is daunting. Doing so requires commitment. More than it requires in change in our thought patterns. Generally our past locks us into self-limiting beliefs disempowering us n into a pattern of low expectations until they become the norm. Here are few suggestions.
- Create discipline and commitment.
- Be consistent for at least 30 days – whether you like it or not.
- Focus on your goal despite setbacks.
- Be outgoing.
- Be realized and social
- All change is psychological. Remove the self-limiting bbeliefs you are not deserving.
- Raise your expectations.
- Anticipate success
- Create an action plan – set up a system to support you during your habit implementation
- Evaluate your success daily.
- Be adaptable. Make adjustment where necessary
- Action is the operative word. Nothing happens until you take massive action.
- Find someone already successful and mimic their success.
Adapted via Addicted 2 Success.
Jim Woods is a leadership expert and performance coach. He is President and founder of InnoThink Group a management consulting firm located in Colorado Springs, CO. InnoThink Group is a management consulting firm. To help embody leadership, build engagement, improve communication, and create a high trust culture.
Jim has worked with Fortune 500 firms, US military and non-profits. He brings a unique background of business, interpersonal skills, experience, to each of his consulting, speaking and coaching engagements. He is a sought after speaker on strategic leaders, competitive strategy, innovation, team building, employee engagement and uncertainty. To contact Jim for an engagement contact him at his website. Click here.