Are you ready to take your career and business to the next level?
Free Strategy Coaching Session!
Achieve Immediate Coaching Results from the First Session
Jim Woods Executive Coaching and Mentoring offers a unique combination of bottom line business growth strategies and time tested spiritual practices that allow you to identify specific solutions, give you the confidence to take decisive action, and create sustainable success in all areas of your life.
Jim Woods Executive Coaching offers experienced coaches who work one on one with successful leaders to help them get even better – by achieving positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their teams.
Whether you’re a corporate executive or the leader of an entrepreneurial organization, you’re probably searching the internet for business coaching services because you are facing some tough challenges at work and home. Common issues include the following.
√ You need to generate more sales, but you’re not sure how
√ You have a toxic or a dysfunctional work environment
√ You feel acute stress because you can’t figure out your next move
√ You’re drained by worry and you want to feel energized
√ You’re not sure how to deal with difficult financial or family issues
Whatever the particular flavor of your fears, business challenges, or stressors, you’re feeling frustrated because you’re usually the one who solves problems. But you’re stuck. Just thinking about your issues may be debilitating. You want expert guidance and quick results.
How We Do It
All of our coaches utilize Jim’s unique and practical methodology. Characteristics of the process include:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in the leader’s behavior as determined by stakeholders at the end of the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time. (If it did, busy leaders would not do it.)
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Consistent delivery by experienced coaches who understand how to relate to senior executives.
- Comprehensive assessment of behaviors from key stakeholders.
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by the leader being coached.