Jim Woods Life Coach is part of The Jim Woods Group. We create lasting and meaningful results for our clients. We focus on what really matters, thinking big while working lean and mobilizing our clients’ own forces for change. Our results-driven approach enables our clients to move with clarity and confidence from strategy to successful execution in the areas that add greatest value to their organizations.
- We are focused on achieving real, measurable results that your organization can sustain.
- You will work with experienced consultants with deep industry and functional expertise.
- We customize the right size of team for the requirements of your project.
- We work alongside your team, ensuring client solution ownership and appropriate skills transfer.
- We provide an independent perspective based on factual analysis and our expertise.
The Jim Woods Group offers a full range of consulting services from strategic planning to building and coaching high-performance executive management teams to implementing workforce mobilization initiatives. It tailors these initiatives to the unique needs of its clients, with a specific focus on performance, agility, and the ability to maintain a competitive advantage.
- MITRE (Homeland Security)
- Lush Cosmetics
- United States Army
- Bonneville Power Administration
- Federal Women’s Program Managers
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Pitney Bowes
- Alaska Airlines
- Compassion International
- Costco Wholesale
- Legg Mason
- Boise State University
- Idaho State University
- El Paso County Prison
- Jamba Juice
- Epitome Systems
- Stanford Financial
- Derry Street Methodist Church
- North Dakota University System
We invite you to discuss with us how we can help your organization can innovate and achieve competitive advantage while increasing top line growth. Call 719-306-5264 or click here to schedule an appointment.